hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Thursday, July 08, 2004
Thursday, July 08, 2004
Heard that my uncle's father died..really upset now..he was a really nice person..very very nice, even though we weren't related to one another..I wonder how Grandma's taking in all this..and my cousins and their family..wish I could be there with them just to..console them and all..
Wow..this just so reminds me how fragile life is..you never know who is going to die next..haiz..but I hope he's happy where he is now..though I know it's childish thinking..
- #67

Lonliness dominates you. You can hide it well, but
its there, and your friends can see it. You
constantly feel alone, and need to do things to
fill your time. Your afraid to tell people
this, but sooner or later it gets out in a bad
way, and you think you screwed up everything.
And when you are in love is when you are sad
the most. (Please Vote)
What Emotion Dominates you? brought to you by Quizilla